Saturday, April 26, 2014

Tyler-Our new family member:Jimmy!

BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER! Two weeks ago was my birthday, and a present I got from my mom and dad was a box, which contained everything you would need to make a Muppet. A professional one, like a puppet that Jim Henson would make.

This is Jimmy. I'm controlling him in all these pictures, and its hard to operate two sticks,(that are connected to the arms) with one hand.( My other hand would be in the head making him talk.)  I was wearing him my whole birthday party with family, that's why he was wearing a mustache. Everyone was. It was actually 3 people's party; Me, my mom, and Jimmy. I made Jimmy on my birthday, so that counts, right?

It was hard for Jimmy to wait till cake time.

I even let him help blow out the candles.

That's him. Starting out from a piece of foam, to a pillow, to a friend.


1 comment: