Sunday, July 28, 2013

Comics

Hi, this is Tyler. I don't know if you know, but I love drawing! I also like to make comics, and draw pictures from comics. I think the easiest person to make comics of is Chloe. Her little ponytail on top of her head makes her look like Agnes from Despicable Me.



Then a little later, I used it as a plant.(at the end it says: When the Chloeasaurus came.) 


                                             
My favorite comic to free-hand draw is Calvin and Hobbes. (I usually draw Calvin and Moe.)




           I just try to be creative.


5 comments:

  1. These are really fun! I drew comics and illustrated silly sayings when I was a kid, too, but I think these are much more entertaining - keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your calvin drawings are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are rad! I still draw comics today. It's an awesome hobby and sometimes a great job. Keep it up! You've got some real talent there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are lots of fun. You do a good job with Calvin. And "bull's eye"--ha ha!

    ReplyDelete