Monday, July 22, 2013

You've heard our mom, now here's our story.

 

   We are tiny but mighty! My name is Dallin, I'm the one next to the dude on the very right:), and I like watermelon!!!
    Hi, my name is Tyler, I am the one on the very left, I am second oldest(Dallin is third oldest), I LOVE pickles!
    Hi I'm Brennan, I'm 4th oldest, and second from the left. By the way, I crave tapitio corn ( recipe at the end).
    Levi here! I'm three, the 5th oldest, and last one on the right. I like my pillow pet and D,that's my blanket, and my favorite food is any candy I can get my hands on.
   Spencer's turn! Now the party has started! I'm thirteen, the oldest one, and that's me in the center holding Chloe. There seems to be a food theme here so my favorite is sea food.
    Hey, this is Chloe! since I can't really talk or type yet, Spencer will be my spokesman. That's me in the center, you know, the cherry on top, and I'm being held by a truly epic older brother. I like to pull all the books off the bookshelf then stand back and smile as my older brothers clean it up. my favorite food is anything on a silver platter or from the kitchen floor. Except for most veggies. Those stink.

Tapitio Corn



  • Pop some popcorn.
  • soak it in hot sauce. ( preferably tapitio hot sauce).
  • enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Way to go guys! Can't wait for further posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Hope you're having a great summer! My Dad would love Tapitio Corn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's really fun! By the way, I like the old car behind you, too.

    ReplyDelete